Friday, December 7, 2007

It's Party Time!



It is official. I am having a going away party (now mind you I do not go to clubs. When I do go out I like to go to lounges; somewhere you can chill out and not worry about somebody grabbing on you. I just want to dance and get my 2 step on). One of my friends was determined to throw me a going away bash with all of my good friends. I have not seen some of them in years. Another one of my good friends had a going away dinner for me a few weekends ago and it had been 11 years since I have seen them, so it was really good to see them. And this weekend my friends from Baltimore are having something for me at one of my favorite restaurant's...THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY..mmmm..I can not wait! I love my friends so much because they never let me go hungry (wink! wink! lol). Smooches!! Oh wait a minute...I hope to see you at my party on December 15, 2007 @ 10pm at Lotus Lounge.

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

N.

0 comments: