Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday Celebration at the Orphanage


Today, at the orphanage we celebrated Joseph's 10th Birthday.
Everyone watches the candles being lit on his chocolate cake...yummy!


He was counting to make sure there was 10 candles on the cake and what do you know there were only 9. He was like, I am 10! where is the 10th candle? It was funny...


The children from the orphanage surround Joseph as everyone sings, "Happy Birthday"


Blowing out the candles on the cake.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!

I had a great time today blessing Michelle's church and then going to spend time with the children from the orphanage. I spent most of the times holding one of the kids in my arms as he fell asleep. The kids there just want attention and for the few hours that I am there I try to give them all as much attention as I can. Whether they know it or not they are preparing me to be a wonderful mother, if it is God's will to happen. Not only am I there to help them they are helping me as well. It is a wonderful to give love to those who want and appreciate it. Sometimes it is so hard for me to leave them, but I know that God will keep them safe until we see them again.

Take the time to give someone a hug. Try loving somebody instead of holding on to things that are beyond your control. You don't have to forget, but it would be in your best interest to forgive...it may be the very thing that is standing in between you and your blessing.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

8 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Aaaaw shucks! I can't wait 'til u get knocked up!

Ooops...I mean until you find a wonderful guy and come together in holy matrimony and lay down together to make your 2.5 children.

It's gonna be great!

clo said...

I noticed they always use tall candles is that all they have?

I saw your goals on Ross' blog I am sure you saw mine so we can keep each other in check also!

Check out my blog I took some cool pictures of "the bean" in downtown Chi!

Walk in His light!

Natarsha said...

@Kayellejaye: Hysterically Laughing...that was cute..real cute. The sad thing is before I came here that's all everyone kept saying...lol

@Clo: I am not sure why they use tall candles, but I am to ask.

Yes, we definitely have to hold each other accountable. I am thinking about posting them on my blog, so I can stay motivated.

Love the pics of the "bean" it was too cute! It was huge too! and it was a beautiful day..the perfect day!

Have a blessed week

Natarsha said...

@Kayellejaye: YOU ARE FIRED! LOL

Don said...

Try loving somebody instead of holding on to things that are beyond your control. You don't have to forget, but it would be in your best interest to forgive...it may be the very thing that is standing in between you and your blessing.

Always inspiring words over here.

Good deal @ the birthday celebration.

Natarsha said...

Just speaking from experience. I had to learn to let go of people that were holding me back.

Life and death lies within the power of our tongue. We have start speaking life into our situations, instead of killing it before it is brought to pass.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

no thats a worthy celebration and gotta love the peace sign

Keigh said...

Hi!

I've been searching through blogs and I happened to come to yours!

I'm going to be teaching in Korea in August, and I thought your blog was really nice and interesting. :)

Good luck! I love the pictures!