Friday, May 9, 2008

Gyeonggi Provincial Museum


Today, we went to the Gyeonggi Provincial Museum. A traditional museum rich in culture.


Neesa and I on a traditional wooden see saw...Weee! It was so much fun! I couldn't stop laughing it was hilarious. You should have saw use trying to make the see...saw

Neesa with a hat thingy on with a string that twirls...interesting


Kelly, traditional Korean drum

Natarsha, getting her Sheila E. on...What you know about that?

They had pottery on display and how they made it back in the day...

I even saw a beeper (pager). I was like what the world?? lol

A boat, duh? I don't know what it was used for, but it was a cute pic!

Okay, so while we were leaving we stumbled across a competition. So we slipped into the back of the recital. This was a competition for the handicap in the performing arts, these were exceptional people. We even made a few contacts! It was nice...


On the way out, I saw these children from the Suwon Art Center drawing the beautiful scenery...
It made me want to start back drawing again...What a nice way to end the day!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS is kelly!!
I`m so excited u come to my house place~and that one beautiful place!! I love iT!

Natarsha said...

Hi! I had a great time...

Don said...

nice pics. you really captured the atmosphere and brought it all home.

Natarsha, getting her Sheila E. on...What you know about that? you're much too young to REALLY know about sheila e.

and YouTube can't tell ya. lol.

Natarsha said...

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

You are a YouTube junkie...And just because I am young does not mean I don't know anything, stop underestimating me...you will be surprised at what I know...Even though you just dissed me because of my age as always, I still love you...smooches!

kayellejaye said...

I could spend hours on a seesaw. They're soooo relaxing.