Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little R&R


Today, officially starts my vacation...Yippee! The kids have been wearing me out and I have not been getting any sleep. Working six days a week with kids can take it's toll on you. I am on vacation from May 1-5. On May 5th, Koreans will be celebrating, Children's Day! I am happy for the kids because they rarely get a vacation and even on there vacation their parents still make them study..ugghhh! Kids back home don't realize how good the have it.

While on my mini-vacation I will be trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. I have been up for the past two days...I was also invited to go to a baseball game on Saturday. Other than that I will just be relaxing and going where the wind blows...BUT, most importantly I look forward to enjoying this beautiful weather and eating ice cream everyday...devine! And they just opened up a Cold Stone Creamery right down the street from me, how much sweeter can it get? I never was big on sweets, but when I came here all of that changed because after every meal Koreans eat dessert...So naturally, I have to have dessert after my meals....but of course I am keeping my girlish figure, for my future boo, wherever he may be!

Cheers to being Sexy, Single, & Free...and on VACATION!

*Pic above is a chocolate dipped ice cream cone from McDonald's by the way...it reminds me of the ice cream cones from back home I used to get of the ice cream truck when I was younger. Love them!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Don said...

that ice cream cone dipped in chocolate is the bidness.

and wow @ you being up the past two days.

*warm hug*

Natarsha said...

Yummy!

Once these ideas in my head take over it's a wrap...I am like a little energizer bunny, I keep going and going and going...

Thanks for the hug I needed that :) By the way what do hugs feel like I haven't had one in so long?...lol

*running back to get a second hug* lol

kelly said...

Did u enjoy ur fist holiday??
that cone especially look like tasty!!

Natarsha said...

Yes, it was a nice day today..thanks for asking. It was so delicious. I am thinking about getting one tomorrow..lol