Friday, September 26, 2008

Autumn Already

Wow! I can not believe how fast the year is going by. It is officially Autumn (Fall) here in Korea. Although Autumn started a little over a month ago we still were having Summer like weather. Well, today the temperature finally caught up with the season. I am really excited about the Fall. Now, I can resume my site seeing activities. I had to take a break in the Summer because it was to hot. They say that the scenery is absolutely stunning here in the Fall, so I am excited to break out my new camera and see the sites of South Korea. I have planned a few trips and have a list of things that I must do before I leave in 3 months. I will be taking a trip to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) to see North Korea. North Korea and South Korea is the only country in the world that is separated. I will also be going to the lovely Jeju Island, Botanical Gardens, Green Tea Farm, a Mongolian Horseback Riding Show and much more, so stay tuned.

http://www.asianinfo.org/asianinfo/korea/pictures/korea-palace.jpg

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

0 comments: