Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sought Potential Trailer

I know that my posting has been slacking off on this particular blog, but I have been working so much, photographing people, and working on various projects that have been keeping me equally busy. Nothing new and exciting is happening here in Korea, just teaching and teaching some more. I am posting to my photography blog consistently because when I leave Korea I will be transitioning to my full-time career as a photographer, so I am documenting the clients that I have here in Korea, past clients, and my growth as a photographer. So, if you really want to know what's going on with me check out my photography site. So here is a sneak peek (after 10 hours and counting)...of the latest project that I am working on...turning a poem into a movie.



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

Fly Brother said...

Much luck with your transition to full-time photography!