Saturday, October 18, 2008

Schools in Session: Non Fiction A

I don't blog too much about the students I teach just because I could go on for days about the students I teach, but this class right here...Be taking me through the motions...one day I love there sweet faces and then the next they make me want to scream. This is a love love relationship. The ironic part is I love what I am doing right now despite the ups and downs I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything. This job is so fulfilling and I gain a whole new perspective on the education system because these children go to school all year round', so by time they come to my academy in the evenings they are really not trying to hear what I have to say...lol I feel so bad for them because the literally do not have a life of there own.

Here is a peek at one of my classes...



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

kayellejaye said...

It looks like they're in detention. LOL.