Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blue House

With only a few short weeks left I decided to take in a few more sites before I leave Korea. Yesterday, I went to the Cheong Wa Dae aka the Blue House, which is equivalent to America's White House. We had such a great time despite the below freezing temperature's. *Note to self no more outside tours in the cold..lol It is unbelievably cold here. And the sad part is it get's colder!

The entrance to the Blue House


Inside the Blue House


Ash & I taking a pic on the grounds of the Blue House


The Cheong Wa Dae (Blue House)


Deer running across the lawn


Ash & I in front of the Blue House taking a pic


Another part of the Blue House


Ash & I taking pics with our tour group


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

0 comments: