Friday, November 30, 2007

Pack it Up!

Each day I get closer to leaving, but today was different because I was actually making progress. I took the day off of work to take the boxes I had been packing all week. My house is no longer cluttered with boxes or piled with clothes. I pre-packed two suitcases, but it is not enough, so I decided to pack the remaining articles of clothes in flat rate boxes and ship them over, but I need to do that ASAP because it takes 7-10 days to get there. I'd rather over pack than not pack enough. I am packing for 365 days, 7 days a week afterall.

So it is a little after midnight on December 1 and I am sitting here with my friends watching the game LAL (88) vs UTAH (107) 4th Quarter 7:30 secs left in the game (by time you read this Utah would have won the game hands down). We finally have a tentative place to have my going away bash in 2 weeks. By time I have this party this will be my 3rd one. I originally planned on having 1 gathering, but that quickly turned into several smaller gatherings. It feels good to know that my friends are really going to miss me. I didn't realize I had so many friends. This is crazy!

In 25 days I will be moving from South East to South Korea (LMAO)...I still can not believe it before you know it I will be back saying I can not believe I did it! No matter how much things change they still stay the same. So I am really not going to be missing out on anything.

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, and Love Life because if you don't who will?

N.



Don't forget to post your comment. I would love to hear from you!

1 comments:

kayellejaye said...

From Southeast to South Korea. That is funny!