Monday, December 24, 2007

Cry Baby


(Photo by Dave Sperling)

Today was an emotional day for me. I was doing fine until after the church. As I said my farewell's to everyone it still had not hit me until I started talking to a friend of mine and I just bust out crying for no reason. She was just telling me that the year was going to go by fast and everything was going to fine. My emotions decided to throw it's own pity party without letting me know first, so I could have prepared myself. Well, needless to say after that the tears kept flowing. Everytime someone told me good luck or keep in touch I just started boo-hooing. And then once I got myself together my friend hands me a card I looked at it I started laughing because I was not expecting it and then what do you know I started crying, but this time is was laughing and crying. I went to go cry to myself in the corner because I did not want anyone to see me, but that did not happen. My friend didn't know how to deal with me crying so she sent for somebody to come tell me to stop crying because I was about to make them cry. I asked myself, self, why do you cry? And self says, it is so hard to say goodbye...I will miss all of my friends and family, so I will not say good-bye, but ITDA POA (이따 봐) Korean for See you later!

I'm about to go finish packing. The movers are coming bright and early in the morning. Man, tomorrow is going to be a long day. I'm hoping that I can spend some time with some people before I leave, if not I will just be patient and wait until I come home to do so. This is a crazy time for me to leave because it is during the holidays and everyone is busy, so with that being said if I do not hear from you or see you before I leave, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope to see you when I get back home. Smooches!

Until next time...

Happy Holidays!

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't then who will?

-N.

2 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Tash! Have a safe flight.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you're safe and sound in Seoul! I love it here!
I'm African/Native American living and thriving in Seoul! God is Great! Check out my blog when you have time. We should meet for coffee. Merry Christmas!

Felicia
www.nearandfar.wordpress.com