Thursday, December 20, 2007

7 days and counting...



There seems like there is so much to do and so little time to do it. On top of that my Grad classes started back on Tuesday...The worst! And why does it have to be a hard class..STATS..BA HUMBUG!! This is not the best time to be taking classes because I my mind is being pulled in so many different directions. I still can't believe that next is Christmas let alone that I am moving overseas. I have not done any Christmas shopping. I don't know why, but it feels like I am forgetting to do something. I wrote a list, so I would not forget the things I need to take with me. I am probably up to 50 things now and each day I keep adding something. Do I really need to take all of those things with me..ummmmm..probably not, but I rather have it than not have it and wish I would have brought it. Well, it is time to get off of work. Tomorrow is my last day!! Gotta keep making that money...

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

Happy Holidays!

Natarsha

1 comments:

Linnyette Richardson-Hall said...

Natarsha:
Good luck - and God's speed on your journey. I wish you the very best as you venture out into a whole new experience. Remember to take it all in and savor each moment.......