Monday, December 10, 2007

No Matter What



We all fall from grace, but never from his presence and God is showing me no matter how many times I mess up that he will never leave me nor forsake me. Real talk, if it was not for him I do not know where I would be...as I matter of fact I know where I would be I would be dead, plain and simple. Everyone has there own testimony and we all have survived the storm to share our testimony with others to glorify and honor God. I am at the point in my life where I want to be happy and I want everything that God has for me because I know that there is more to life, but in order for me to get everything God promised me I have to be obedient and submit to his will. Everyone will not understand and it is not meant for them too as long as you know and God know that is all that matters.

Everyone is at different places in there walk with God, but when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired you will submit to God's ways. I have tried it my way and it was not what God wanted for me. Proverbs 3:5-7 says, "I lean on, trust in, and am confident in the Lord with all my heart and mind and do not rely on my own insight or understanding. In all my ways I know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He directs and makes straight and plain my paths. I am not wise in my own eyes, but I reverently fear and worship the Lord." So no matter how the situation looks in the present I do not lean to my own understanding because if it is in God's will it will come to pass. He always makes a way out of no way. He has done it for me countless times. You know we sometimes put ourselves in certain situations that we are not supposed to get involved with, but we ignore the signs that God will show us that that person, place, or thing that you are so determined to be with, go to, or do is not for us. It is not until we go through that mess and when we come out of it we say, "God if I would have just listened to you from the beginning I would not be in this mess". Sometimes what we are looking for is right in front of us.

When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all that he has done for me..whew! Eyes have not seen and ears have not heard...

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

-N.

2 comments:

Don said...

You are a solid writer. Definitely able to get both your thoughts and feelings across. I feel your words. I too have been in that box where you think you know but you really don't know until you develop a spiritual relationship with God. I backslide alot. But he is always there, constantly proving to me, how He is the only way.

Thanks for the great read.

Natarsha said...

Thank you! That means alot coming from a well seasoned writed, such as your self. I never really thought about it like that I just write how I am feeling at the moment.