Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The B.O.N.I. Collection


Nfinity Images presents....The Beginning of Nfinity Images Collection











Over 2 years ago I discovered my passion and my talent for photography. Through this gift that was given to me I was able to start Nfinity Images a photography business based out of Washington, DC and now in Asia (South Korea). Well, what is my mission? I am glad you asked...I like to capture candid images that evoke natural emotions and feelings. I am fascinated with being able to tell stories with my images. I like to incorporate my attention to detail and timing when taking photojournalistic style portraits, weddings, and event images.

My goal is to make a connection between the time a person thinks and responds to the image; ultimately retaining the image in their mind for years to come. I like to use outdoor scenery as my backdrop whether it is on the side of a road in Jamaica with water crashing against mountain like rocks as my muse or in the alley of a residential neighborhood with a painted brick wall with exposed brick as my inspiration.

As time passed on I have been able to capture some timeless images. These are some of my favorite photographs from 2007.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

Enjoy!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't then who will?
~N.

1 comments:

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Thanks for sharing your photographs. They're great!