Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT IS 2008!!







I just had the most amazing experience. It is indescribable. I have always spent New Year's Eve in Church, but this year since I am in Korea I spent it with some friends from the States...Neesa and Chris and some new friends I made at my Hagwon (School) Emily, Jovan, Erica, Brian, & Alex. We went to dinner at Sala Thai in Bundang and then we went into Seoul to watch the ringing of the bell which is a big thing in South Korea and we were in the middle of it all (it had to be like 20 degrees outside), but it was all worth it. People, music, & fireworks where going crazy as we counted down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..Happy New Year!!! It was spectacular. Afterwhile I could not feel my feet. After that we caught a train and cab to Chris's apartment and watched movies and went out to eat and chilled out taking all of this in.

What a way to bring in the New Year. Have a Blessed, Safe, & Happy New Year!

2008 the year of New Beginnings...God has so much in store I can not wait.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't then who will?

Love,

~N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up? LOL. I'm glad you decided to go into Seoul and had a good time. I knew you'd have fun.

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Looks you like had a great time!