Sunday, January 6, 2008

Moving on Up...


(This is where I live in Bundang, South Korea)





I am living the good life right now. I live in a good neighborhood, I have a nice apartment, I work with nice people, and the Koreans are nice to me, even though I do not know what they are saying half of the time, if I just nod and smile nothing really matters...lol Sometimes I even get free stuff. I got stuck in the train station the other day because I did not have enough money on my ticket, so the nice Korean lady just let me through, but if you sit there long enough and watch the people they just go under the gate..it is funny because I am use to seeing it back home in the States, but seeing the Koreans do it is refreshing, not that it is the right thing to do, but it is good to know that we aren't the only people who do it. You can live off as little as $500 here and save the rest. And there are no worries here. You kinda forget about the problems you have back in the States, which can be bad or good thing, but who cares, When in Korea, right?? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

My internet is up (I just got it today..Yippee!!) and I have so many things to do. I start my Grad classes again on Tuesday and I am not feeling it. I am trying to motivate myself because I have 6 more class to take and then I will finally have my Master of Business Administration Degree...Yippee!! It doesn't help that I am trying to work on something to put up on my website until I can really sit down and do the full version of website. In I am right in the middle of busy season, but the good thing is starting in February I resume my regular schedule which is 4pm-10:45pm, which will allow me more time during the day to go out and take pictures, do homework, and other things and still go to work and come home and work some more.

I know that you are waiting on pictures, but I have not had the time to take any, but I did manage to snap a few on my way to and from work (see above). New photos coming soon! and when I say soon I mean like mid March, sorry for the delay, but I am just trying to get acclimated to my new surroundings. There will be plenty of pics forthcoming...Smooches!

Until Next Time Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't them who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Great pictures! Love your life philosophy! I so agree!

Anonymous said...

You're living the good life now. You might not wanna come back home...