Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Almost Over


photo by: thewretched on Flickr

This picture pretty much sums up how I have spending the past 6 weeks. I have 6 more classes to take before I obtain my Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) from the University of Phoenix Online. I am taking this Managerial Decision Making course and it has been really difficult because of my move overseas and adjusting to life here in South Korea and my crazy work schedule. I have been pulling all nighters and sometime not even going to sleep. Well, this is my last week and I will be done with this class in 7 days..Yippee! I can not wait to get this class over (I really dislike math) it is the worst.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

Don said...

You're on a serious mission.

Good luck and great job, Natarsha.