Friday, February 1, 2008

I Can't Believe I Am Missing All Of This!

I am so tired I have not been able to get any rest..I was up doing work until 5am and then I got right back up 2 hours later the worst! I have been sleeping on and off, but not able to get any real rest. Right, now I am at work just catching up on the latest back home. I have not been able to do that since I have been here. I am sooo out of the loop. Anywho, I was catching up on the world, the Presidential race, sports, etc. Allen Iverson is still doing his thing averaging 27 points and I almost fainted when I saw that Gilbert Arenas maybe out for the rest of the season, but the Wizards have been doing pretty well without him...what in the world! I can't wait to get back home so I can go to a game. Before I left home I went to the Verizon Center to watch the Nuggets and Wizards play, of course the Wizards lost, but at least I got to see AI and Carmelo play. Kobe Bryant still doing his thing averaging 27 points. Swoosh! New York Giants and New England Patriots are going to the Super Bowl. Bill and Obama made up, but still beefing...And to top it all off Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. are going up for a rematch in September and I won't even be home to see it..I know B is going to have one of the biggest fight parties of the year and I am going to miss it...boooo! And on top of all of that my friends are going on a cruise this summer...booo to my friends! lol

Wait a minute that is not even the icing on the cake..okay, so most of you know that I am an Event Planner and Photographer, so my friends went to go see one of our favorite people in the event planning world, Preston Bailey and I wasn't even there to see it..I am so mad. I love Preston Bailey..he is amazing! Well, at least they took some pics, so I could see him in spirit. On another note, business wise things are looking up for the ladies and I our businesses are blossoming. 2008 is definitely the year of "New Beginnings" for all of us. Bless-ed Occasions Event Management, Special Moments Event Planning and Design, A Soulful Affair, Nfinity Events, and Nfinity Images are making major moves forward and it is a matter of time before we are in full bloom. I'll be calling you all next weekend when my phone gets hooked up. We have a lot of catching up to do. Smooches!!


Preston Bailey autographing books


Maia and Preston Bailey

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. You're funny.

Do you even get to vote while you're over there? That absentee ballot thingy they let you do?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well nice blog, chk me out some times rawdawgbuffalo

Natarsha said...

LOL. I have to find out how to do the absentee ballot.

Natarsha said...

Thanks! I will visit your blog.

Don said...

Arenas may be back in uniform after the All-Star break. In the meanwhile, I agree how Caron Butler and Antwan Jamison have carried the team well.

AI is my favorite basketball player. Did you like the article I wrote on him?

I didn't know you followed boxing? Wow.

Your friends are having the time of their lives but so are you. So you are well within your right to boo them. lol. You are beginning to get homesick.

*sad face*

Obama 'o8

Natarsha said...

I liked the article you wrote on AI. I am your biggest fan! You didn't know? lol @ sad face. I am getting homesick, but not for the reasons you think.