Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hope Angel Orphanage



Today, I went to go visit the Hope Angel Orphanage after
I got off of work. Coming here made everything that I had
been going this week seem insignificant. The enemy has
attacked me in every area of my life this week and has been
trying to get me to a place of discouragement and depression.
But see, when the enemy is up to nothing, God is up to
something. I am just going to believe in God to turn situations
around and intercede on behalf. The enemy can not and will
not still my joy, peace, or happiness. I was just beginning to
get to a place in my life where I was starting to see progress,
but as soon as the enemy saw that he tried to snatch it all away
from me in the blink of an eye, with no notice, and for no reason
at all. God is bigger than any of my problems and I know for
myself what God can do, so that is why I am serving the devil notice
that no matter what you are trying to do to block me from my blessings
it will not work. See, when you do not allow Satan to defeat you he must flee.
I am much stronger and wiser now, so I am able to handle whatever the enemy
tries to throw my way, but this is for certain I am patient and he can not break my spirit. So, I will wait as long as I need to for things to turn around, but I will not let him win and take everything that I am and everything that I have worked hard for away from me, ever again.

If you are struggling in any area of your life choose not to let the enemy make you feel like you are not worthy or that you are alone because you are not. The enemy looks for any opportunity in your life to try and plant seeds of doubt, discouragement, depression, loneliness, etc. to stop you from going to the next level. The enemy almost had me, but it is not going to work.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Girl you do not know how bad I needed to read that today.... WHEW!!! AMEN!!!

-Adriane

Natarsha said...

I am glad that it ministered to you and that it was helpful. Talk to you soon...

monaka said...

where is this ophranage? i wanted to volounteer in one but couldn't find much info.

Natarsha said...

The orphanage is in Yongin. I found out about it through the church I go to. They go every Saturday and Sunday, but I just go every other Saturday after work. If you want to go sometimes just e-mail me and I can send you the location and time we meet to go.

Sarah said...

Hi, my name is Sarah, and I randomly stumbled upon your blog. I was going to be in Korea for the summer and I was looking into volunteering at an orphanage. Is there any more information about it or anyother orphanages closer to Bucheon?
thanks,
sarah