Sunday, March 30, 2008

7 Day Birthday Countdown...



Well, it is 7 days until my birthday and I hadn't really thought much about it because it is not the same as being at home with my family and friends. However, I am making the best of it and I will still be able to celebrate with a few of my friends from back home.

It is not to late to send your birthday cards, letters, & money..hehehe, but what is really at the top of my list is MARTIN Seasons 1-5...So, if you were wondering what to get me this would be the perfect gift!


You can send cards, money, and care packages to:

Natarsha N. Wright
Seoul Language Institute-Bundang
46-6 Jungia-Dong, Bundang-Ku
Sungnam-si, Kyunggi-Do,
463-010, South Korea

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

Love,

Natarsha Nicole Wright

4 comments:

clo said...

Hey almost birthday girl!!!

I am counting down too!

Natarsha said...

Hey there, almost birthday girl!

Do you have any big plans for your bday?

clo said...

Just spending time with my son and my fiance. I want a Sponge Bob cake with mint and oreo ice cream inside from Cold Stone Creamery. LOL! Are they in Korea?????

Natarsha said...

GIRL, YES THEY HAVE A COLD STONE! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW IT!! I will definitely be going there...I LOVE COLD STONE :) I would like a Love It size right about now...mmmmm