Friday, March 21, 2008

He Died and then...


Today is Good Friday. The day that Jesus died for all of our sins. Three days later Jesus rose from the dead, which we celebrate as Easter. Everyone has sinned against God and Jesus paid our debts when he died on Calvary.

It is written: John 3:16-21
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

Romans 3:22-24 "The righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented himself as a living sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood."

God's love is not self-centered; it reaches out and draws others in. Here God sets the pattern of true love, the basis for all love relationship-when you love someone, you are willing to give to the point of self-sacrifice. God paid with the life of his Son, the highest price he could pay. Jesus accepted our punishment, paid the price for our sins, and then offered us the new life that he had bought for us. In internal life there is no death, sickness, enemy, evil, or sin. When we don't know Christ we make choices as though this life is all we have. In reality, this life is just the introduction to eternity. Receive this new life by faith and begin to evaluate all that happens from an eternal perspective. To "believe" is to put your trust and confidence in him that he alone can save us. It is to put Christ in charge of our present plans and eternal destiny. Believing is both trusting his words as reliable, and relying on him for the power to change. If you have never trusted Christ, let this promise of everlasting life be yours and believe.

Plan of Salvation: Romans 10:9
To be forgiven of our sin, we must believe and confess that Jesus is Lord. Salvation comes through Jesus Christ. If you are not saved, want to be born again, in a back slidden condition, or you have not given your life to Christ it is not to late to have come to him and ask for forgiveness. God declares in Roman 10:9, that if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord, " and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. And yes, it is just that simple! Commit your life to God and see him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20).

You have tried everything else why not try GOD? Get to know God for yourself!

Prayer for today:
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

God will give you hope for tomorrow, joy for your sorrow, and strength for everything you go through. -Martha Munizzi

I am eternally grateful to Jesus. I am relentless. If it had not been for Jesus I don't know where I would be. Do you know where you would be, if Jesus did not save you from yourself?

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because, if you don't who will?

~N.
A SINNER SAVED BY GRACE! THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GRACE & YOUR MERCY!

6 comments:

clo said...

Hey Natarsha,
FANTASTIC blog today....
AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!!!!!

Guess what??? I have been Knighted!

God is good ain't he?????

Natarsha said...

Hey Clo,

Thank you, but all honor and glory goes to God. He just used me as a vessel :) to speak to his people!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Congrats, on being KNIGHTED! I can not wait to get an e-mail about your experience ( I want all the details..lol) and see the wonderful pictures you will take :)

God is so amazing! He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20)..

May God continue to pour out his favor on you! I read on your profile that you are getting married soon, so who will be your photographer?? I had to ask...lol

BTW, do you have an e-mail address? If so, can you e-mail it to me I want to send you a birthday card on your birthday..Our birthday's are coming up..Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Great post, Tash. I needed that.

Natarsha said...

Thanks! I needed to hear those things too. I am constantly being challenged and tested, but I know that what he has done for me and he can do the same for others. It is a part of life to go "through"! God is not complicated, it is us who complicates things and make it much more harder than what it needs to be. He said it in his word that he wants us to be successful, happy, and full of the abundant life. I want everything God has for me, so I am at the point of my life where in order to get that I need to work on me. He is just waiting for me to catch up with what he has for me :)

Don said...

Beautiful prayer. Very heartfelt. Did you write that yourself? I hope everything has been going well...

Natarsha said...

Thanks, but I did not write that. I found it on a website, but it did not say who wrote it, so I do not know the name of the person who did. Hope everything is going well with you as well.