Sunday, March 23, 2008

He Lives...Resurrection Sunday


Easter is more than just going to church once a year, buying a new outfit, dying easter eggs, easter egg hunts, and bunny shaped chocolates.

Christ died on the cross to forgive our sins, and rose from the dead to give us eternal life.

God saved us from our sins and has already forgiven us for all of our sins. Our sin points out our need to be forgiven and cleansed. Although we don't deserve it, God, in his kindness, reached out to love and forgive us. He provides the way for us to be saved. Christ's death paid the penalty for our sin. Now, it is time for you save yourself from your sin! No matter how small or big the sin, a sin is still a sin, but he forgives us and loves us no matter what.

Plan of Salvation: Romans 10:9
To be forgiven of our sin, we must believe and confess that Jesus is Lord. Salvation comes through Jesus Christ. If you are not saved, want to be born again, in a back slidden condition, or you have not given your life to Christ it is not to late to have come to him and ask for forgiveness. God declares in Roman 10:9, that if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord, " and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. And yes, it is just that simple! Commit your life to God and see him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20).

You have tried everything else why not try GOD? Get to know God for yourself!

Prayer for today:
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't then who will?

~N.

7 comments:

Don said...

Happy Easter, Natarsha.

Don't eat too many eggs. LOL.

Natarsha said...

Happy Easter, Don.

lol

clo said...

Happy Ressurection Day! Where did that picture come from? Its fantastic!
How is church over there?

Walk in His light!

Clo

Natarsha said...

Happy Resurrection Day! I did a google search and found it. The church here is really nice. Straight and to the point.

Have a good week!

Don said...

Answer your...

Don said...

You have tried everything else why not try GOD?

Makes perfect sense.

Natarsha said...

I agree. As long as we remember to keep God first in all we do he will give you the desires of your heart according to his will. His delay is not a denial. We just have to learn how to be patient and wait on his timing.