Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Park that is a Forest: Seoul Forest

Seoul Forest is a well-being park in Ttukseom (Seongdong-gu, Seoul). It is amazing! It is often compared to Central Park in New York, City because of the love the people for being outside. There is so many things to do here. For instance, Neesa, Kelly, I rented bikes to explore the park, walked around and ate ice cream, look at people feed deers, ate dinner, and then went on the Han River Cruise along the Han River. When we go back with our other friends we are planning to have a picnic and hang out for the day and play with the local Koreans.

If you are in Korea this is a definite must see site!



Locals relaxing and enjoying the afternoon




The kids were having too much fun. It reminded me of when I was little and I used to play in the fire hydrant on those hot summer days...

There were horses in the park

Is Bambi licking her tongue at me???


Natarsha, Kelly, & Neesa (bike riding)



Han River Cruise

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

3 comments:

clo said...

Hey N,
Nice pics of the park and the water shots were fantastic!

Natarsha said...

Thanks! I had so much fun I even got sprayed with the water a few times...it was nice to see the families out speding time with there kids!

kayellejaye said...

Great pics...once again. I'm so glad you're having some fun.