Saturday, April 12, 2008

They Like It Spicy


My co-workers and I having dinner in between classes.


In Korea they like there food spicy! They don't use salt and pepper. This is one of my favorite Korean meals Jyook Dak Bop (spicy pork and rice), but on this particular day and from this particular restaurant they made it too spicy...I have acquired a taste for spicy food here, but this was spicy to the 10th degree.


As you can see it was much more than I could handle, but I could not stop eating it...I had stop and think about it for a second. I will not be ordering from that restaurant again. What was I thinking?

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

kayellejaye said...

LMAO. You were really having a moment!

I love my food spicy. It must be the caribbean gal in me, but I've stumbled upon a few things that made take a step back too. I had to get myself together.

One time in particular was Asian too, I think Indonesian or something. My lungs were on fire, but I ate every drop.

Natarsha said...

Girl, if you only knew..everyone kept asking me why don't I stop eating, but I couldn't because it was so good. My lungs were on fire for awhile after that..lol

Don said...

I like spicy food but that looks soaked in hot sauce.

Natarsha said...

And yes, it looked like it was soaked in hot sauce, it was redder than usual, but because everything is spicy here I didn't think it was going to be that spicy..my lungs was on fire...lol