Friday, April 11, 2008

Butterfinger Pancakes


Today is my Korean friend Kelly's Birthday, so we went to Brunch at "Butterfinger Pancakes". Now, this is no IHOP or Barnside, but the food here is good. It is super expensive. For, instance a glass of MILK is $6,000 won or $6.00 US and Waffle, Potatoes, Eggs, Bacon, and Sausage is $13,500 won or $13.50 and an Omelette is $10,000 won or $10.00...This is definitely not a place you can come to everyday, but if you are craving some American breakfast this is one of few places you can come your fix...Koreans are not big on breakfast food, so this is definitely a treat! I can could cook that same breakfast for half the price...maybe I should think about opening up a breakfast spot in Korea...???


We decided to eat outside today because the weather was good and there was no where to sit inside...lol



She probably thinking..."Did I really just order all of this?" Waffle, Eggs, Potatoes, 2 types of Sausage, & Bacon....


I ended up getting French Toast and Seasoned Potatoes...I have to keep my girlish figure ya know!


Outside of the restaurants here in Korea they have the cutest blankets in case you catch a chill outside while you are eating.


*While Kelly was eating and talking with us I took some candid shots of her. She didn't even notice I was taking them and I was sitting across from her. And it is Korean tradition for the birthday person to pay for her guest's meals while she is showered with gifts. So, imagine my surprise when we went to go pay for our food and she was like she would take care of the bill. I was like this is why I like Korea, so much...sike, nah just kidding..(wink! wink!)

Here are a few of the shots:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!


I heard in America that 30 is the new 20...


Look at that hot Korean waiter...Oh, Lee
You know you want me...

Deep in Thought...I can't believe I am 30 today!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Thanks for making me hungry, and i love the prices even more. have a great weekend

kayellejaye said...

OMG. That looks so good. I'm over here starvin' like Marvin.

Natarsha said...

@Torrance: No problem..you know I do what I can...lol Have a great weekend as well.

@Kayellejaye: I am getting hungry all over again..Those potatoes was so good!