Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 Months Already

Time has been going by super fast here. It helps that I am constantly busy with school. We are wrapping up the end of another session. This April-May session has been really challenging because the children have gotten settled in there ways and they are comfortable with me, so they are acting out, not doing home work, class work, and just simply out of control. If nothing else my patience has definately strengthened in these past 5 months. I have always considered myself a very patient person, however this is a whole new level of patience. Some days you love them and some days you just...well you know...You gotta keep reminding yourself that they are kids and that they were already in school 8 hours before they came to my class, so they are tired of being in class and would rather be outside playing with friends, at McDonald's having a burger and fries, or at Cold Stone having a Banana Caramel Crunch, well...maybe not the last part that is where I would rather be at, Cold Stone...lol It is so sad how much I go to Cold Stone, the other day, "Jay" was like you are a Veteran now...and they just opened on May 5th and then when I went in on Sunday, "Jay" was like, HI, NATARSHA, you brought your friends with you?? So sad, they already know me by name...lol

Well, let me get back to work, it is Thursday evening, 6:50pm and my next class starts in a few minutes...

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Time is really flying by, I can believe myself, next week we will be in June.

kayellejaye said...

That's funny. Do they also know what you're gonna order too or do you switch it up on them?