Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Decisions, Decisions


I have been here for almost 6 months now and I have to start thinking about what my next move is going to be. December will be here before you know it. These are the things I am contemplating:

1. Renewing my contract for another 6 months, which means I would be coming home in June 2009 instead of December 2008.

Reason: To save more money $$ and then there is nothing going on back home for me to rush to get to.

2. When I return home I am thinking about moving to New Jersey or Georgia or any other place I can think of.

Reason: It is time for a change. Being over seas has helped me to see that there is more to the world then living in DC. I love DC, but I am ready to start my life, so whether I move to MD, VA, NJ, GA, as long as I am close to home I am good. And then I am still at a neutral place where I can travel for my photography business.

Well, why not?? I am single, no kids, I am not dating anyone right now... I HAVE NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS....NOW, that I think about it there is nothing stopping me from doing all of this...renewing my contract for 6 more months and then move to a new city and start living my life like it's GOLDEN!

GOAL: TO LIVE LIFE & ENJOY IT!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

The possibilities are endless! Do what your heart tells you!

kayellejaye said...

I'm thinking you should stay there another 6 months. That way I can save up enough to come and visit. Wait...is that selfish? LOL.