Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sports Day



Sports Day at church...Let the games begin!

Blue team your going DOWN!

Shoe toss...(I was on the red team)

Hans blowing me a good luck kiss...


Dodge Ball...


Hola Hoop...

More games!




Me running the last leg of the race...


Go team RED! My team won! The blue team above was jealous...hahaha

My friends and I posing for a group photo!

I had so much fun today, relay races, dodge ball, and more...We went to go see Iron Man later on that evening...It was so good. You should go check it out! Definitely a must see...

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

Luca said...

:-))

kayellejaye said...

Looks like fun! I would've had a ball...literally.

Don said...

glad that you had a great time watching the movie. enjoy the pictures, as usual. i see you doing the hoola hoop.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

beautiful pics as usual

Natarsha said...

@luca: :)

@kayellejaye: I did have a ball, but my body is so sore..lol

@don: The movie was sooo good! I didn't expect, but I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Thanks! Yeah, the sports day took me way back..lol

@torrance: Thanks!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

The red team cheated! lol