Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Children's Day

Yesterday, Korean's celebrated Children's Day, so in celebration I went to another LG vs. Doosan Baseball game! And I don't even like baseball, but this is not a normal baseball game. This is the ultimate baseball experience. Seats were sold out and we had to sit in the aisles, burgers, fried chicken, cheerleaders, a hype man, a performance, give-a-ways, crowd participation, and so much more...I just go to be a part of the excitement and sing the chant songs. I have no clue what was going on in the game, nevertheless I had a great time with my friends!








Happy Children's Day!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

5 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Fried Chicken and a hype man? Hmmmm...?

Do y'all get Flavor of Love out there? I'm just saying...

Natarsha said...

Girl, it was hilarious they even had a Duff Man...

Ummm...Yep, we get Flavor of Love out here, I saw it one time when I was flipping through the channels..and I was like is that..Flavor of Love?? And they have I Love New York..Craziness!

Anonymous said...

This is kelly
I also had great time for ur inviting me!!
This was new thing!!

Natarsha said...

Hi! We had a great time. I am glad that you came. It was new and exciting for me too!

Unknown said...

New for me as well. Thank God for free tickets. lol