Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag I'm It, Again

I received an email today letting me know that I have been tagged, which reminded me that I was tagged last week as well..oops! Sorry, Kayellejaye...lol, nonetheless, I am going to knock both of the out in one post. I am new to this, so here goes.

I've been tagged by Gina and Kayellejaye

RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things about me:

1. I love the Cheesecake Factory. Someone always takes me there for my birthday every year. One year I went 3 times for my birthday. I couldn't tell people no, after all it was the Cheesecake Factory!

2. I love the California Pizza Kitchen. My favorite meal to get is Garlic Cream Fettuccine Alfredo, BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad, and a Strawberry Lemonade.

3. I love Chipotle! Nuff, said who could not love Chipotle? Could someone send me some? I need some Chipotle in my life...

4. I am a hopeless, hopeless, hopeless romantic and I am sentimental. I love love! I always dream of someone sweeping me off of my feet and spoiling me..buying me things without me having to ask, taking me on vacations, laughing (because I love to laugh and have fun), going to basketball games, cuddling, spending a Saturday afternoon doing nothing, and just enjoying life together. Did I mention I love love? *sigh*

5. I used to work for the government for 11 years (from 14-25 years old). If I tell you I will have to _____ you..lol Just know that I am well connected and I know people, SERIOUSLY!

6. I love shoes! Seriously! I have over 100 pair, so when I when I get married one day and move into a fabulous house by the water, we have to have a room for my shoes, if we don't there is going to be a problem...So, as you can see I love food, love, and shoes! What more can a girl ask for??

TAG YOUR IT

Neesa

Chris

Clo

John

Damion & Julie

Ross



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

Gina Conroy said...

What a fun way to get to know you better! Thanks for playing!

Natarsha said...

Yeah, that was a lot of fun...

kayellejaye said...

100 pairs, Tash?! Seriously? I had no idea...

I haven't had that BBQ chicken salad in years! I used to inhale those like a Dirt Devil. Yum!

Natarsha said...

I can't help myself and I don't even where them all because I don't go out that much, but you never know when you may need them, so I just buy them...

Oh, how I miss it.

Can't wait to come home and go shoe shopping and eat at my fav restaurants.

Don said...

hmmm @ number 5

co-sign number 4


...and i would love to one day visit the california kitchen.

did i tell you that i once had a week where someone from the pentagon stayed on my blog about hours @ a time. i started deleted stuff left and right. lol.

Natarsha said...

...and i would love to one day visit the california kitchen.

I'll have to remember that.

Yes, I remember you telling me that..lol You never know who is watching you...