Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Enter my Domain


Today, has definitely been a day full of surprises...First, I got a special delivery..yep, you guessed it my camera arrived! Yippeeeeeeeee! Second, I got a crash course on how to use my MacBook. Yes! Lastly, I brought my DOMAIN name today for my photography business. Well, what is it you might be thinking...? Well, you will find out soon once I am ready to launch my photography blog. Hahahahahahahahaha!

*Aside from all of the I almost forgot that today we started, "Summer Busy Season" this is when the kids who are out on Summer vacation come to my Academy and I work from 9a-8:30p instead of 4p-11p. The kids go to school all year round, everyday...even when they are on vacation they are going to school...*sigh* I hope one day they will be able to enjoy their childhood.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

are those your feet in them shioes for real? LOL

Natarsha said...

Nah, those aren't my feet...that was from a shot I did for someone entering into a contest for children's shoes...lol