Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SNAPPED: My BFF

While I was getting familiar with a location I am using this weekend for a few photo sessions these two women walked into a few of my shots (while I was testing out my new camera and lenses)...So, naturally it was only right to ask them if they were interested in taking a few photos..lol Well, they were more than happy too and 5 minutes later this is what we ended up with. We had a great time laughing in the short amount of time I had with them.


Say Kimchi!


OMG! It's Natarsha...I love you!


I know what you are thinking...
but it was there idea to pose with my business cards! love it!


You've just been SNAPPED by Natarsha N. Wright Photography


Thanks again ladies.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! Tash!!!!! these pics look like they belong in a magazine!!!! That was smooth having them to pose with your business card. I know how your heart beats for photograpy. I touch and agree with you that the Lord will BLESS you and your business. The way that things have been unfolding for you God has his hands all in it.
God Bless
Your Big Sister

Unknown said...

And the "internationality" begins now!
International Photographer!!!!!!

Natarsha said...

Sis: Thanks, sis! That means a lot coming from you...I am excited to see how God is unfolding all of this. It is simply amazing! Thanks for being a part of my journey.

Christoph J: I am on my way ain't I? I am in awe of how things are unfolding. It is amazing! Patience and Perseverance is essential. Everything will happen in God's timing.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

would have been nice to see all of u all in a pic