Thursday, July 24, 2008

Monsoon Season Begins

It is the worst part of the year...Rainy Season aka Monsoon Season.

Well, what is a "Monsoon"? I am glad you asked..hehe According to dictionary.com, A Monsoon is when the seasonal wind of the Indian Ocean and southern Asia, blows in from the southwest in summer and from the northeast in winter. The season during which the southwest monsoon blows, commonly marked by heavy rains; rainy season.

This is similar to April Showers in America, but 10 times worse. Here are some pics I caught while I was riding my bike in the rain. I know I know, but I didn't feel like walking :) I am just so tired of, oops, I mean tired from busy season.





Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Damn. Don't get washed away.

Natarsha said...

Yeah, I'ma try not to. My students told me that last year it was a Typhoon...Geez!