Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Post: New Shoes

This is so random, but I am so excited and I can't keep it to myself. I have to let the whole world know...I just got 2 new pair of heels on sale! and they are so cute...

*I brought these pair in the US...A pair of my favorite heels...

Sorry, about my lack of posting, but I have been so busy with work that I have not had a moment to post here, but when busy season is over in 7 days (YES!) I will be able to post more...Thanks for bearing with my!

In the meantime check out:
Natarsha N. Wright Photography http://www.natarshanwright.com





Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice folk

Don said...

I've never ever seen a pair of shoes that looked like those before. But I will take your word for it....

Take your time, Natarsha. We understand that you have many things within your day-to-day schedule.

I enjoyed our talk.