Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm FREE

I have been super busy with work. Summer intensive season started about 5 weeks ago, which means that the kids are on Summer vacation...YAY! Well, not really because the kids have to go to school ALL DAY! They are not able to join there summer vacation, play with friends, go to the mall, or just hang out at the pool and neither could I...lol because we are in school from 9:50 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. teaching ALL DAY LONG...ARGGGHHH! So, that is why I have been M.I.A. from blogging on Seoul to Soul. To be truthfully honest those kids have been wearing me out. And not only was I teaching everyday I was also photographing everyday and had clients scheduled for weekend appointments. NOW, I am FREE! Busy season has officially ended and now I am able to breath...WOOOSAAAHHHH! So, many things have been happening I don't even know where to begin..all I can say is continue to follow me on my new photography blog www.natarshanwright.com and see how things unfold! Stay tuned for great things. I am really excited and looking forward to all the new and exciting projects.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

www.natarshanwright.com

0 comments: