Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cold Stone & Marvin Sapp

I went into to Cold Stone tonight and while I was waiting on my FREE love it, Pecan Passion ice cream I heard something that I had never heard in all of my 9 months in Korea. Gospel music playing in the background.

Marvin Sapp's "Never Could Have Made It" playing in South Korea. Really? I stopped dead in my tracks and for some reason I started thinking about my life and how I never could have made it without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am really blessed to have made it this far and the amazing part is the best is yet to come!



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I can see your face now. "Is that Marvin Sapp in Cold Stone?" lol

Natarsha said...

Right. I was like is that who I think it is? LOL because all they play is Korean music and hip hop.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the video. I was just reading in Ebony how the song was on R&B charts for over 25 weeks (which is probably how it ended up in Korea!) :D