Friday, September 19, 2008

Sought Potential Poem Movie Release

My brother in Christ, Christoph J. asked me to be part of a poem movie that he had an idea for. It was so exciting to know that he wanted to incorporate my photos with his poem.


Here is what Christoph J. has to say, My NEW Poem Movie, "Sought Potential" has been released!!! It is a very inspiring and professional project that I put together for your viewing pleasure. The movie has its very own website so you can watch it over and over again. You are also encouraged to tell all of your friends and family about this good news.

Early this morning, an email enclosed with the introduction of the movie and the web address of the movie itself was sent out to my entire address book. At the end of the email, I kindly ask for the readers to forward the email on to as many people in their address book as possible.

If you did not receive this email, please message me with your email address and I will make sure that you are included so that you can forward it to your family and friends.

Share this inspiring movie with everyone you know who has potential, but might need a little reminder that all things are possible through Christ Jesus!


http://www.SoughtPotentialPoemMovie.com

For more information contact: jenkins.christoph@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough! Thanks for your help. Couldn't have done it without you!

Natarsha said...

No problem. God is doing big things!