Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Namsun Mountain/N Seoul Tower

Pastor Bob and a some other people from my church got together the other day to go to Namsun Mountain and N Seoul Tower. It is was sooo much fun. Thanks Pastor Bob for showing me another part of Korea.

Namsun Mountain/N Seoul Tower




Who's great idea was this? I said as we walked 1,200m up to N Seoul Tower through Namsun Mountain




The grave site of a King


Map


Lady selling silk worms on the way up


Silk Worms (bundangee)


People walking up the steps


People walking the down the steps


The top of Namsun Mountain


People who finally made it to the top


Before going up to N Seoul Tower


Pastor Bob taking a picture of the sunset (see it reflected in the glass)


Superman


Konglish (Korean & English)


A view of the city at night


After that crazy hike and walk back down when I looked back this is what I saw


Street food...Octopus tentacles and some other unidentified objects


More unidentified objects


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Tia's Real Talk said...

No disrespect to the Korean culture. But what do you eat? Have you lost weight? Do you enjoy the cuisine? That 8 legged creature just gave me the shivers!

Do you see any blacks there?

Natarsha said...

LOL...Yes, girl I have lost 10+ pounds. Can't wait to get back home to put back on my weight. I eat a lot of rice and ramen (oodles of noodles). They have places like McDonald's, Burger King, Outback Steakhouse, but it does not taste the same and it is expensive. They have fried chicken here too, it is pretty good. I eat it sometimes, but it is too expensive. I do enjoy the different Korean food though.

The 8 legged creature is Octopus legs. They fry Squid and Octopus and other unidentified things and eat it. It is Korean Jerky.

Yep, there are other blacks here. I don't get to see them that often because everyone is spread out in different locations in Korea. You never see the same black person twice. It's rare to see them, but there are a few places here where they hang out here in Korea, so if you want to see some you can find them on a Friday/Saturday nights at the club near the Military base, etc.

Natarsha said...

They also eat Mondu here. I like it alot. They have so many kinds. I saw that you had the chance to have some when you were with your friends..I am so proud of you...lol

Tia's Real Talk said...

Wow, I remember when I lived in the Hispanic part of Cali whenever I saw a black person I just wanted to touch em and see if they were real. Like E.T. lol

Girl I'm proud of me too..that was some real scariness going on in my mouth..lol