Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Locked Out

When I came home from Namsun Mountain I could not get in the house. Apparently, the door was telling me a few weeks ago that I needed to change the battery, but how was I supposed to know they were speaking in Korea.

The front door man inspecting my door








My neighbor (I am so glad he speaks English) and the locksmith


I had to pay 50,000 ($50) to get it fixed...sigh


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

Tia's Real Talk said...

Awwww sorry that happened but I love the pics. They are soooo inspector gadget-ish...lol

Natarsha said...

Tia: I had to go to the bathroom real bad too...lol And while reading this I was singing the theme music to inspector gadget...lol

Tia's Real Talk said...

Isn't it weird how you always have to go to the potty when you are locked out of something...lol

satan is such a liar man! lol

Unknown said...

I know you were blown!

Fly Brother said...

Your door has batteries?

Natarsha said...

Yep, no keys...everything here is pretty much automated. I love it!