Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Farewell my friends

Today, my good friend Chris boarded a plane to return to the States. I found out about this opportunity through him. Chris and I attend the same church back in the States, so it was comforting to be in a foreign country with a few friends. My other friend Neesa will be returning back to the States in 8 weeks just in time for Thanksgiving. Almost all of my friends have returned home, so he makes friend #4 who has left. Every since July I have had a friend go home. I am happy for them because I know that they will go on to do great things after Korea. Korea was a stepping stone for most of us to do those things which we have been called to do. It won't be too long before I will be boarding the plane to return to the States myself. I am blessed to be able to have meet such great people and build life long friends of all races and nationalities here in South Korea. With the exception of Shanel I photographed all that you see below.

Here are my friends that have left so far:

Shanel


Beth


Ann


Lucy


Chris


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

To view more of photos visit www.natarshanwright.com

3 comments:

Helen Cox said...

These photos are great, and it's wonderful to hear about your experiences.

clo said...

awwww you will be okay!!!!

matt williams said...

Your friend Chris is fine!