Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Peeps at GS 25

On breaks in between class I go to the corner store and hang out with the owners of the GS 25 (similar to 7 eleven, etc.). This lovely husband and wife always welcome me with a smile. They told me one day that days when I don't come by to say hi there heart hurts...awwww...how sweet is that. So, I make sure that I try to visit them everyday before, in between, or after school. We just sit and talk about everything from Korea, America, Religion, our favorite things, etc., while I eat my ramen. I will miss them when I return to the States :(

The owners of GS 25!


Me and my peeps at GS 25!


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

kayellejaye said...

That's sweet. Did u tell them when u were coming back home?