Thursday, October 30, 2008

FOREVER 21

I LOVE shopping and I have been really good about it in Korea. There clothes are mostly one size fit all and are not a good fit for my hips and there style is a bit different then what I am used to. Now, everyone is wearing plaid and short skirts and couples dress alike here. The tops they wear are oversized and they wear skinny leg bottoms. They also wear round toe shoes and I am pointy toe shoe girl. However, they have great summer shoes and I brought about 10 pair. I had to get my shoe fix I could not go a whole year without buying a pair of shoes :) TODAY, WAS THE DAY WHEN I SAW FOREVER 21 (one of my fav stores in the States) AND FELL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH SHOPPING! It felt so good to be needed by all of those wonderful clothes. This is the BESTEST (not a real word...lol) FOREVER 21 that I have ever been in.

Next, week I am going to release all of my repressed shopping desires and go on a shopping spree as an early Christmas gift to myself before I return to the States in less than 60 days.









And just when I thought it couldn't get any better I saw my fav shoe store...NINE WEST!


Until next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I need the downlow on exactly where this place is 'cause I sure 'nough need to do some shopping!

Are the prices about the same as in the States?

Natarsha said...

Yep, the prices are the same as they are in the States, but the store is much more cleaner and organized. It's beautiful!

Here's the Location:
Seoul, South Korea - Myeongdong is on Blue Line (line 4) 2 stops after Seoul Station. Exit 6. Walk in the direction of all the stores & people past the stage. It is right next to the Nine West on the left hand side right after the first intersection/crosswalk. Let me know what you think when you go there.