Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Korean Folk Village

Today, I went to the Korean Folk Village in Yong-in. The Folk Village is a traditional historic site that provides the unique opportunity to participate in hands-on activities while experiencing the traditional folklore life. I had a great time. I watched the Farmers' Music and Dance, See-saw performance, and the Acrobatics on a Tightrope. There are so many great things to do that you need the whole day to explore this village.




See-saw performance

Acrobatics on a Tightrope

Farmers' Music and Dance


Me & Some of the students that were at the Korean Folk Village



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Tia's Real Talk said...

I have presented you with the "Gratitude with Attitude" award. I also gave you a shout out on my page! Thanks for the great read!
You do not have to post it to your page if you do not want to.

Natarsha said...

THANKS! *BIG HUG* YOU ARE THE BEST!