Monday, November 10, 2008

Reality is...

Around this time last year I was preparing to come to Korea and teach English and start a new and exciting chapter in my life. I didn't have to think whether or not I wanted to come here and it was of those things that happened so fast that I still can't believe that I am actually in Korea. Wow! I can not believe how fast the year has gone. It didn't hit me that I would be going home in less than 7 weeks (47 days or so) until I had to confirm the info on my plane ticket that my school bought for my return trip home to America today. This journey has been absolutely amazing and I would encourage those who are thinking about teaching abroad to consider it because it is a great way to see another part of the world, meet new people, and learn about who you are and what direction your life is headed. Just think of it as a paid vacation for 1 year. It is so peaceful here and I have experienced little to no stress because I do not have to deal with the same things I have to deal with in America, so it is definitely refreshing to know that there is so much more to life, but I have to seek those opportunities out and get them while they are available. There are so many great things to see in this world, if you have the opportunity seize it and love every minute of it!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

N.

0 comments: