Friday, November 7, 2008

Memorable Moments from the Election Return Party: Seoul, South Korea

While attending a Democrats Abroad Election Returns Party at the Orange Tree in Haebangchun a group of supporters (including myself) got together to watch the results come in live of who the next President of the United States of America would be from Seoul, South Korea. Words can not express the atmosphere. Along with the people there to watch the results come in were reporters, camera men, photographers wanting to capture our reactions through out the day. Here are some unforgettable moments from the Election Return Party. There are also several photos of me in various news, on-line, and print publications. To wake up and see that your pic is synonymous with Barack Obama is another one of those moments that words can not express. Take a look of some pics of me I found being used in the media, as well as, some other pics from our celebration. I am in various Korean media, newspaper, & on-line publications. I even saw my pic on Time.com that is pretty amazing! So, if you see me on-line in a publication please send me the link. There were so many reporters, etc. at the event that I was not able to find out who all of those photographers and reporters were affiliated with. Here are my favorite pics from the event...The first 4 images were taken by yours truly, Natarsha N. Wright!

Photo by: Natarsha N. Wright

Photo by: Natarsha N. Wright

Photo by: Natarsha N. Wright

Photo by: Natarsha N. Wright







Reuters Photo

Reuters Photo


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Amazing photos... its great to see people abroad just as happy and celebrating with us still here in the states