Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, did not feel like Thanksgiving Day. I didn't think that it would be so bad, but it was. What made it depressing was the weather. It was rainy, cold, and cloudy and I had to work, so it was just like another day. However, I am thankful for this experience, so when I thought about my year as a whole the day didn't seem so bad after all. Instead of being surrounded by all of my friends and family in America I was surrounded by people on there lunch break at TGI Friday's, my fellow co-workers, and family's out eating dinner at a local restaurant later that night followed by CSI Season 5. Korean's celebrated there Thanksgiving in September and I was able to spend it with my church friends and family:) For me Thanksgiving Day felt like just another day. Unfortunately, I will not be spending Christmas with my family either :(




Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

0 comments: