Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours...

Okay, I guess I really am doing this...This is so surreal. I am leaving 2 weeks to the date. So let's see:

1. I have submitted my 2 weeks notice to my job
2. I put in my 30 day notice to my apartment
3. Car is being rented
4. I have my things in storage
5. Bags semi-packed

Well, what am I thinking..I am glad you asked, my mind is like, "you are serious, you are actually going". Why are you doing this? Well, why not? The opportunity is priceless. I can pay off bills, save a boat load of money because the cost of living is low, travel to various countries, and enjoy being by myself and getting to know me. This is definately going to be my wilderness experience...Stay tuned!

What in the world...Is it too late to change my mind..lol

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

-N.

1 comments:

Justin Tadlock said...

Hi Tash. This is Justin (justintadlock.com). I thought I'd stop by and see what's going on at your blog.

Believe me, I went through everything that you're going through. It's truly been an adventure in Korea thus far. You'll meet great people, travel if you want to, and pay off those bills. :)