Monday, January 21, 2008

Dare to Dream





(Photos by: Flip Schulke)

MLK said this statement ON HIS OWN FUTURE (April 3, 1968): "We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. I won't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the Promised Land. So I'm happy tonight. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord. " (Time.com)

It is never too late to fight for your dream! Do you have a dream that you want to fulfill? So why aren't you pursuing it? Look forward and not backward. If you are always looking back you will never see what is in front of you.

In Memory of Dr. King...The Dream Continues

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Don said...

Can you imagine that out of all the MLK videos and quotes that I came across yesterday, this particular quote is the only one I've seen.

By far, these are the most touching words from the mouth of Dr. King shortly before his inevitable murder.

Sad.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures.

Natarsha said...

Thank! When I saw them I thought they reflected my style perfectly.

Natarsha said...

*Thanks!