Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The End of a Busy Season

Well, it is that time of the year where the children are preparing to go back to "regular" school. While on vacation they still have to go to school and that is where the hagwon comes in. We are there to teach the children English and prepare them for there futures in English speaking countries, schools, jobs, etc. Today ends the 11 hour schedules and fast paced courses, now we are working a 4p-11p standard schedule...What a much needed break it will be during the day. Now to show you how I spent my day let's take a look a few pictures I was able to get.


The men of my Panorama 2 class (This is the first class
I taught when I got to Korea)


"Free Time" (This is there favorite part of class)


The ladies of my Panorama 2 class.
(They didn't want to take a pictures with the
boys, so they made me come in the hall to take it)


"Teacher" with the Ladies of Panorama


This is my Panorama 1 class. We had a snack party to
celebrate the end of busy season. Everyone brought in
there favorite snacks and they also got snacks from Teacher,
but as you can see they punished there snacks. By time I got
the camera out they were finished and enjoying there last day
of "free time".


The men of my Panorama 1 Class...just chillin!


Ummm...Ramyun or affectionately known as Oddles of Noodles.
Want some? Well, maybe next time...


Two of my favorite ladies in my Panorama 1 class. This class
gave me a Korean name which is, Naseohye!


They set me up...they was like teacher let me
see your camera and would not give it back
until I took a picture...I got punked!


After the morning classes some of us went to lunch. I would
tell you the name of it, but I don't know how to spell, but let
me tell you it is so goooooddddddd! I am still full. After a few
spoonfuls of this it is then mixed with rice..they sure know how
to stretch a meal.

Well, that ends the most important part of the day...Now as for me
I am about to go get some much needed rest and relaxation.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because if you don't who will?

~N.

7 comments:

Don said...

Looks good.

I can only imagine how happy you are to be on a different schedule now. Your students appear to have grown comfortable with you.

Natarsha said...

Words can not express how happy I am to be on this new schedule. As soon as I got used to my students we had to switch classes, so I want even have most of them next month..(tear) lol

Alex Pollack said...

the food is dakbalbi and it is delicious!

Alex Pollack said...

oops. I butchered the spelling.

It is dak-galbi.

Natarsha said...

Thanks Alex for the spelling. See you tomorrow at work :)

Don said...

@ I know you are happy. I just have that feeling. (smile).

Natarsha said...

*smile*