Thursday, January 31, 2008

You've Got Mail!



Today, while I was on break preparing for a class one of the staff members placed a pastel yellow envelope on my desk. I removed my iPod earphones and stared at the envelop. I looked at the post mark and saw that it was from the Wright Family in VA. I was like wow! someone is thinking of me? It was a warm and fuzzy feeling. I hesitated on opening the card at first because I wanted to wait until I got home to do it, but I just couldn't help it. As soon as I opened I was fighting back tears. It was so sweet and at that moment those were the words I needed to hear. (I honestly didn't think anyone would send me any cards or care packages. I figure out of sight out of mind, but they really do miss me and are thinking of me..I feel so special!) Anywho, as I ripped open the pastel yellow envelop, pulled out the card, it read:

Front:
Thinking of You with Love

Inside:
Sending special thoughts
to keep you company,
wishes to cheer you,
and love to warm you.


Be Good to you!

Love,
Aunt C & Uncle V


I want to cry now writing this..I will end by saying this, "go hug somebody and tell em' you love em'" You never know how much it will mean to them. It will make there day. So to all my friends and family here is a big hug from me and know that I love you and miss you and I am always thinking of you...smooches! But for some strange reason I have not gotten homesick yet...lol


Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Don said...

That is special, Natarsha. Stop trying to act like you are surprised, though. lol.

Go home!

People miss you.

Natarsha said...

I am surprised! lol

I just got here. I ain't missing nothing at home. Now, that I am gone people appreciate me more.