Sunday, January 27, 2008

From the Heart


Well, today marks the 30th day that I have been here in South Korea. Can you believe it? I am not even home sick yet, so you know that I must be liking it here. If you know me you that I am a homebody and I love to be with my family and friends and I can't go to long without seeing them, so this year is going to be hard. This has been one of the biggest adjustments in my life, but without the support of my family and friends I would not have lasted this long. I just want to "Thank you" for all of your love, support, and prayers because without you there is no me. Thank you allowing me to see a new outlook on life and experiencing what most are afraid to do. Thank you for the emails and care packages, too.
Miss you and I love you. See you all soon! Just 11 more months to go...

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

Love,

Natarsha

2 comments:

Don said...

Go home. lol.

Natarsha said...

But I am not ready too..I just got here!